Date:
Sat, 8 Apr 1995 09:25:01 -0500
I had heard word about Imes possibly joining the team, but I don't know it
for a fact.  If he did, it had to be by yesterday as that was the deadline
for additions to the roster.

BTW:  Scott Bell of the Gophers joined the Moose Friday.  He graduated
winter quarter, just needing to finish a paper this spring.  I seem to
remember a BU fan insisting that because Bell wasn't as impressed with
Mike Grier as everyone else is that "while Grier continues his hockey
career after college, Bell will be at home watching him on TV."  Nice
try.  Bell will be a wonderful addition to the Moose.

Katie