From:
Julian Chu <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Julian Chu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Apr 1994 15:39:20 -0500
I have to echo all the comments about the great time we had in Providence
this weekend.  I figured it was an excellent way to spend some vacation
days, and with all the hockey (and basketball...yes, I enjoy that, too)
action I'm much more refreshed and ready to face the real world again!

I thought Civic Center was a great venue for a tournament of this kind.
There didn't seem to be a bad seat in the house.  Ours in section 238 were
certainly very good.

The highlight for me was getting to see Michigan play for the first
time...what passing!  These guys really know how to attack with the long
bomb, what perfect timing...even Richard Hungerford would have been
impressed, I think. :)

My thanks to Ron for organizing the dinner at the Players Corner Pub.  It
was like a godsend when they came out with that second tray of Meatballs
and pasta!  I was pretty hungry, but came away quite satisfied.

Just a question, does anyone know if something was bothering Mike Grier
during the tournament?  He just didn't seem to have the "fire-inside" that
he normally exhibits.

Congrats to all four teams and especially to BU, who really showed their
mettle and talent this year.  Ouch, did I just say that?!?  No seriously,
they were impressive.

See ya 'til next year,

   Julian Chu

  /  Gemini Consulting's C4 Lab  \