From:
"Patrick L. Blake" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 1995 14:51:48 -0500
Date: 29 Mar 95 14:49:13 EST
From:  <PBLAKE AT FCCJ.BITNET>
To:    <HOCKEY-L AT MAINE>
Subject: Uncl: Wishing all the teams good luck!

From:  PATRICK BLAKE

I'd just like to wish all of the "Frozen Four" teams good luck in the last 3
games of this great college hockey season!

As a Maine Black Bear fan (lifelong) I'm already pretty ecstatic on the teams
great and unexpected (by non-Maine fans) season.

Anything that happens from this point on is icing on the cake.

I'd also like to say to Denver and it's fans that they have a very classy team
on their hands. It's nice to see the level of skill, talent and class that
Denver displayed during it's game against Maine. It was really too bad that
there had to be a loser in the game. I thoroughly enjoyed watching Wally too.

The same goes for Lake Superior State - another class act.

To all of you guys/gals on Hockey-L, just remember - with the great games
we're all about to witness there will be NO losers! :)

Enjoy!

Patrick L. Blake
[log in to unmask]          Go UMaine Black Bears (31-5-6)   '95 NC$$ champs??

Also...
Special thanks to all you "guys" who keep this displaced Mainer up to date...

John F., Vecky, John H., Luiz V., Dave H.,  (sorry if I missed someone)
Mike M., Erik B., Carol W., Pam S., Wayne S., Deron T., Sean P., and more...

It's an honor to be on the same list with people like Hockey-L'ers :) :) :)