From:
Ralph Slate '91 <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ralph Slate '91 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 1995 22:20:27 GMT
I started a thread last year regarding the different college hockey
trading cards that were available. If people recall, last year
was the final year that schools were allowed to make and SELL
trading cards. However, teams are still allowed to make and GIVE AWAY
trading cards.

So far, I have only heard of the University of Minnesotta doing this.
So I'd really appreciate it if you could drop me a line if you know
of any other schools doing this.

For others who are interested in the research I did last year,
if you have a Web browser, you can see the checklists of all
the college hockey cards I know about to date. It is at:

http://rpinfo.its.rpi.edu:80/~slater/

If there are any cards that people know of that I don't have
on my checklist, please let me know about them.

Also, if anyone reading this is willing to part with one of
the following sets, drop me a line as well (they're some of the
sets that I don't have)

 * 1990-91 Michigan Tech
 * 1991-92 Minnesota
 * 1991-92 Northern Michigan (I don't have a checklist for this one)
 * Any pre-1992 Maine sets

Thanks,

Ralph