From:
Mark Jastorff <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 1995 08:18:27 -0500
In the case of Lake State, I'm not so sure that among other things--like
BU playing a superb game--that any fatigue was mental more than physical.

The Regional final was the 5th game in 9 days for the Lakers...not to
mention that after digging a deep hole in the first half, each game
during the stretch run was the same as a playoff game. Must win or fold
the tents.

There are lots of pros & cons of having a bye, but I really like the
sub-regional idea.

Mark

LSSU Lakers
1995 CCHA Tournament Champions
& for another couple of days, NCAA D-I Champs
1976 1977 NAIA Champions
1988  1992  1994 NCAA D-I Champions