From:
Mark Sonnier <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mark Sonnier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 1995 08:09:27 -0900
Coach Schafer:

It is with a great deal of sorrow that I read of your decision.  I have
had the distinct privilige of watching you work over the years,
singlehandedly building our program here at UAF and influencing Coaches
Lucia and Laurion, both of whom have done quite well in my estimation.
Alaska owes you a debt of gratitude as does Notre Dame and indeed all of
college hockey.  I wish you well in the future, whatever your plans hold
in store.  You're always welcome here in Fairbanks, where ND alums seem
to thrive in cold weather!

Mark Sonnier
UAF '90, '96