From:
Mark Avino <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mark Avino <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 1995 10:30:13 EST
After reading most of the mails about suggesting what film should be
use. I'm a photographer and yes Kodak film would be the best bet but let
me tell you which film you should get. I would recommended Kodak
Ektapress Plus 1600 Professional film. I was surprised with the result
and the print quality is beautiful with fine grain, even the blown-up
print!

For those who prefer to shoot slide film, I would recommended Kodak
Ektachrome P1600 Professional film. Both film ASA is 1600 and you may
push up to ASA 6400! You should be able to find it in the local camera
store and I hope this is not too late before the games tonight. I really
like to hear your result.

Oh by the way, for Black and White film.... Kodak T-Max 3200 is superb!

Good luck and happy shooting!

Mark Avino RIT '82