From:
"Brady W. Clark" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brady W. Clark
Date:
Sat, 11 Mar 1995 14:49:32 +119303728
I thought that before racking up too much of a long distance bill I
would ask here....  I am going to, by coincidence, be in Massachusetts
next weekend, and would like to catch the Hockey East Final Four while
I am there.  Are there any tickets still available?  (I need three)
And does anyone have the phone number for me to get my hands on them?

Brady Clark
Anchorage, Alaska
Go Seawolves!  (One fleeting glimmer of hope left...)