From:
Nate Huang <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nate Huang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Feb 1995 04:24:11 -0500
Although I'm a Brown alum, I find it hard to side with the Brown Band,
since they could never even play "Three Blind Mice" properly when the
refs skated out in the two dozen or so games I saw at Meehan from
1989-1994.  (The first four bars were always fine, but I never heard
bars 5-7 played in tune...)

Be more constructive, stop whining to the Internet about rude
treatment by the RPI band (as if that's really going to accomplish
anything), and go practice "Three Blind Mice".

Nate Huang
Brown '91