From:
BRUCE SPENCER <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BRUCE SPENCER <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Feb 1995 16:21:46 -0500
I only watched bits and pieces of last night's PC-BC game so I may have missed
an explanation.  My question is: Why was PC wearing their dark sweaters if the
game was at Schneider Arena?  Every Hockey East game I've ever seen has had the
home team in white unless it was a special occasion such as when UNH wore
replica sweaters for their 100 anniversary of the school.

Just curious.

Bruce Spencer

PS - Mark Mowers is OK as he was practicing with the team today.