From:
James Clippinger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 23 Feb 1995 14:13:22 -0500
>      I am trying to find some info on leading scorers nation wide.   An
> article was run last week in a local paper indicating that Martin St.
> Louis of UVM was the third leading scorer in the country.   This was
> before he had five more points over the weekend to bring his
> season total to 61.   I was wondering if he has moved up the scoring
> list but I have no way of knowing.  If anyone who could offer any
> insight on this  it  would be greatly appreciated.

A more general question:  How does one find national individual player
statistics?

It seems like every college radio broadcast mentions so-and-so being
the 42nd top scorer in 5-on-3 situations in the nation, but I have no
idea where they get this information.  I would assume it's supplied
by the SID, but where does he/she find it?

Any insight *greatly* appreciated...this has been bugging me for
a while.

James Clippinger