From:
Antony Garcia <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Antony Garcia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Feb 1995 16:25:46 -0500
Jeffrey Beyer wrote:
With all respect to Sullivan of Yale and Thomas of UVM, both of whom I think
are great goalies, I don't think a goalie has much of a shot of being
nominated....

Andrew Weise replied:
Well, I could be wrong, but wasn't Neil Little a finalist last year? I
remember his name being talked about all year whenever the Hobey was
mentioned.

Yes, Rensselaer goalie Neil Little was a finalist last year.  Furthermore,
Robb Stauber, a former University of Minnesota netminder (and current
Buffalo Sabre) won the Hobey in 1988.  Were there any other Hobey Baker
goalies or was Stauber the only one?

Tony