From:
Ralph Slate '91 <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ralph Slate '91 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Feb 1995 23:09:18 GMT
I just received my set of Richmond Renegades (ECHL) cards in the mail
today. I was amazed at the number of former college players in the
set. I think it must be some kind of record. Here's the list:

Andrew Shier (Wisconsin)
Shane Henry (Umass-Lowell)
Steve Bogoyevac (Alaska-Anchorage)
Chris Foy (Northeastern)
Scott Gruhl (Northeastern)
Blaine Moore (Wisconsin)
Don Lester (Alaska-Fairbanks)
Kurt Mallett (Salem State - Div III)
Garett MacDonald (Northern Michigan)
Jay Murphy (RIT - Div III)
Darren Wetherill (Lake Superior State)
Grant Sjerven (St. Cloud State)
Lou Body (Harvard)
Mike Taylor (Northeastern)
Sean O'Brien (Princeton)
Chris Tucker (Wisconsin)
Jason Currie (Clarkson)

That's 20 out of the 22 cards in the set. For those of you wondering,
the other two cards are Shawn Snesar (Victoria, WHL); and Roy Sommer
the coach (who played for Calgary of the WCHL).

Just so everyone doesn't e-mail me asking me where I got these,
they are sold at a store called Bleacher Bum in Richmond VA.
And I'm not affiliated with that store or the Renegades.
I just collect minor league and college hockey cards. Feel
free to e-mail me for info about other players/teams.

Ralph

P.S. I don't know the number of Bleacger Bum - try information.