From:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Sep 1991 15:12:14 GMT
Carol writes:
>I received the September issue to "Minnesota Hockey" magazine this weekend and
>in it was an ad to promote the souvenir yearbook of the Olympic Team. Here is
>the ordering information for those who are interested.
>Shipments begin on September 15, 1991.  Please allow 4 weeks for delivery.

I hope they will be selling these at the exhibition games.  I picked up a
Team USA media guide back in 88, so I expect they'll have this or something
similar available.  The point is, if anyone in New England is planning to
attend the games against BC, BU, Maine, Harvard, or the Bruins, you can
probably get this at the game so you can save the postage & handling.  And
I know Team USA is playing many other teams around the country; Lori I. on
r.s.h said she plans to post the entire schedule right up to the Games, so
I'll try to pull that off as soon as possible and mail it to this list.

Thanks, Carol!

- mike