Date:
Fri, 6 Sep 1991 15:40:30 -0400
 I read in the paper the other day that Derian Hatcher had been "released"
 from the Olympic Team and was now available to join the North Stars training
 camp.

 The news about the Olympic Team has all but evaporated here. Everyone keep
 your eyes and ears open for the cuts that are sure to come in the next few
 weeks. We can all then say...we read it here first!

 -Carol
 U of M
 GO Gophers!!!