From:
Margie Rennett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 10 Feb 1995 21:53:56 -0800
I know we're supposed to stick to college hockey, but BU's Steve Thornton
was named the first star on the Deuce's NHL 2 Nite for his stellar
performance against UML.  He had a hat trick.  Besides showing highlights
of the BU game, there was also brief footage of Maine goalie Blair
Allison.  It was great to see college hockey receive recognition on an
NHL show.

BTW, the second and third stars were awarded to Damian Rhodes (Toronto)
and Mikael Andersson (Tampa Bay) respectively.

Margie Rennett
GO BU!!!!!  Bring home the 'Pot!!!!!