From:
Comstrike <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Comstrike <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Jan 1995 16:08:15 -0500
On Tue, 31 Jan 1995, Alan Harder wrote:

>  > Here it the WMEB Poll, no big shocker Michigan moves past Maine to
>  > claim the top spot this week.
>
> Maybe not a shocker, but I'm not sure UM deserves it.  They were tied
> by the slumping Western Michigan Friday, and then on Saturday, they
> needed OT to beat UIC, who had previously been blown out by Ohio
> State.  UM is *not* playing their best hockey of the year, right now.
>
> I'd change my mind and say they deserve the ranking if the beat both
> Western Michigan and MSU next weekend.

I tend to think that they don't deserve it, not yet anyway.  UM has had
to win to many in overtime, and that tie aginst WM dose not help.  Then
again I think both BGSU and MSU should be a lot closer to UM at the
molment also.  If that means taking UM down a few notches.  I don't
seriously think that UM can beat WM, MSU and BGSU all.  They are good but
one of us is going to take themdown a few points.

Nathan