From:
Sean Pickett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sean Pickett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Jan 1995 14:49:25 -0500
I am working on the all-time BU series versus all the other collegiate teams
BU has played in their history for my web site.  Unfortunately, the BU Media
Guide does not list the dates or place when and where the games occurred and
I would like that information.  I am especially interested the the series
between BU and this years opponenets; BC, Dartmouth, Harvard, Maine,
Merrimack, Minnesota, New Hampshire, Northeastern, Princeton, Providence,
UMass Amherst and Western Michigan (I have the information for RPI, UMass
Loweel and Rensselaer from their media guides).

I am able to find out the information for the past ten years, but I have no
way of gathering the information from before the 1984-85 season.  Any and
all help will be appreciated.  Please e-mail me if you can help me with this
information.  I will be happy for all BU series information, including teams
not scheduled this year.

Sean Pickett
Go BU Terriers, 1994 Hockey East Champions!
BU Hockey Page:  http://www.tiac.net/users/spickett/hockey.html