From:
Michael Block <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michael Block <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Jan 1995 13:13:29 -0600
On Mon, 30 Jan 1995, George A. O'Toole wrote:

>        In Defense to the Gophers the Puck was in on their 6th goal which
>was called a non goal. Call it a tainted win the Coach of the gophers
>should take the tape to the league because it will show the refs made a
> bad call..GOPHERS GOT ROBBED.....

        In watching the game on TV and keeping more of an eye on the scrapping
  going on in front of the net, then the goal being scored, I thought at first
  the ref's call could have gone either way. Then MSC(TV) showed the replay
  and it was obviously a bad call. TV does not help our lack of love for the
  refs.

        Now should TV not replay controversial calls, or should the refs use TV
  on critical decisions! (Hmmmmmm).

<:-Q Enjoy in Moderation!! (NOT)  - mikeb   email: [log in to unmask]