Date:
Sat, 28 Jan 1995 05:36:00 -0800
Scoring:  UAA: 1 4 0
          UNM: 2 0 2

For a brief period of time tonight, the score was UAA 2, UNM 2, and Ref BUZZY
Christensen (sp) 2...  ;-)  Yes, he was up to his antics as usual and strange
things did indeed occure.

However, for a brief relapes as I'm off to bed...

UAA came out and for the first 15 minutes of the period, really was looking
pretty good; they had scored one, and had one waived off for a reason yet
unknown to Todd, Brady, and I.  UAA was called for a 5 minute spearing call (of
which we also didn't see, but I would quite imagine something must have
happened), and UNM did their damage by scoring two quick ones to finish out the
period.

For the most part, the Seawolves took control in the second and scored four
goals plus another that was waived off again, before the Wildcats replaced
their goalie with Mitchell (sp).  We were all surprised as he looks pretty
small in the net, but boy can he move around!  =)

The third period was fairly balanced in play...maybe even a bit in NM's favor
(at least scoring wise).  Watching this period has led me to believe that
tonight is going to be quite a good game.  The Wildcats picked up their third
and fourth goal in the final minutes of the game, one on the power play and one
even up.  They did pull Mitchell in the last 30 seconds, but weren't quite able
to tie it up...unfortunate for them, yet I don't mind.  ;-)

Shane