John W. Davis
Date:
Fri, 13 Jan 1995 09:03:20 EST

> on the hockey-l poll, i couldn't believe that someone left off bowling green.
>
> they are leading the ccha, after all. i know michigan could catch them by
> playing the same amount of games, but still...
>
> enough said.
>
> --
> The Chronicle. Elyria, Ohio, USA        "Techno is like Detroit -- a complete
> John Kohlstrand, staff writer            mistake." -- Derrick May
> my opinions are my own.                  Ay Ziggy Zoomba.   Go Bowling Green.

I don't mean to belittle BGSU.  They have a gob of talent, but
from what I saw of them, they don't seem to be well coached and
they don't play well together.  I come to my opinion from seeing
them a couple of weeks ago at the Badger Showdown in Milwaukee.
They should have walked away with that tourney.

Of course this week they should be able to right themselves by
playing OSU.  I'll get to watch this game on prime.

later

jd

ON WISCONSIN!

BTW I don't participate in the poll (I don't feel I know the teams
outside of the WCHA well enough.