From:
Steve Philbrick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steve Philbrick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jan 1995 22:09:04 GMT
Just a question concerning the collision between BC's goalie (Taylor) and
UMaine's Tim Lovell.  I was not at the game and my perspective comes
via Joe Carr, the radio voice of UMaine Hockey.  Carr stated that Lovell
did not intentionally crash into Taylor.  In fact, he was "hurled" into
Taylor by a BC defenseman.  He even went so far as to say that the
2:00 penalty on Lovell was a bad call.

1) Is this true?  Any and all comments will be considered.
2) I sincerely hope that Taylor is ok.  By all accounts, he
   was playing magnificently and was keeping BC in the game.

--
REcursive thanks,

Steve Philbrick                             [log in to unmask]
UMaine Department of Computer Science
237 Neville Hall
Orono, Maine 04469
TEL: (207) 581-3942

"People are adventurous in direct proportion to their shortness of memory."
  -- Ned Gillette