From:
"Garrett R. Lanzy" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Garrett R. Lanzy
Date:
Sat, 31 Dec 1994 00:37:44 EST
Consolation game:
   Michigan Tech 7, Cornell 3

   What a difference a defense makes.  The Tech players who were
   suspended for Thursday's "game" were back, and the Huskies
   actually looked like a team.  (I kept notes on this one, and
   will type them in if nobody posts a box before Sunday... afraid
   I have to get to sleep now so I can  hopefullyY get out of here
   before the storm hits in the morning.)

Championship game:
   Michigan 5, Michigan State 4

   A very exciting game.  Both teams had their chances, but Michigan's
   offense made good on their opportunities.  I'm sure John will
   be posting more comments.  :-)

Announced attendence: 18068

ObHOCKEY-L:  Carol will be happy to know that I was wearing my HOCKEY-L
shirt, and it was on the "big screen" at Joe Louis during the the
consolation game.

Happy New Year to all!

 - Garrett Lanzy (Michigan Tech '84, Go Huskies!)