From:
Arthur Berman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 20 Dec 1994 12:02:03 -0700
Saying "This sux" in reference to the Canadian
Jr. team getting one of Michigan's players is lame.  Please get real
here.  By
the way.  The World Junior Hockey Tournament runs from Dec. 26-Jan. 4.
Also by the way, I am a dual Canadian/American citizen, it is your
attitude I am flaming, not the US.

I could just as easily have complained that there are three BU players on
the US team.  However, I am proud that they will be there, even if the
anticipated showdown with Minnesota will not be all it could be.

Cordially yours,

Arthur Berman  [log in to unmask]
THE MAPLE LEAF FOREVER!!!
GO BU!!!