From:
Mike Zak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 May 91 09:16:55 EDT
The following is Clarkson's 1991-'92 schedule.  It was graciously sent
to me by our AD William O'Flaherty.

Sat.  Oct. 26  Boston College (NLG) 8 pm

Fri.  Nov.  8  @ Northeastern (NLG) 7 pm
Sat.  Nov.  9  @ Lowell (NLG) 7 pm

Fri.  Nov. 15  Vermont 7:30 pm
Sat.  Nov. 16  Dartmouth 7 pm

Fri.  Nov. 22  @ Colgate 7:30 pm
Sat.  Nov. 23  @ Cornell 7 pm

Wed.  Nov. 27  Concordia 7:30 pm

Sat.  Nov. 30  @ New Hampshire 7 pm

Fri.  Dec.  6  Union 7:30 pm
Sat.  Dec.  7  RPI 7 pm

Fri.  Dec. 13  St. Lawrence 7:30 pm

Fri.  Dec. 27  @ Syracuse
Sat.  Dec. 28     Invitational

Fri.  Jan.  3  Princeton 7:30 pm
Sat.  Jan.  4  Yale 7 pm

Fri.  Jan. 10  @ Brown 7:30 pm
Sat.  Jan. 11  @ Harvard 7 pm

Sat.  Jan. 18  T.J. Vitkovice (Czech.) TBA

Sat.  Jan. 25  @ St. Lawrence 7 pm

Fri.  Jan. 31  @ Dartmouth 7:30 pm
Sat.  Feb.  1  @ Vermont 7 pm

Fri.  Feb.  7  Cornell 7:30 pm
Sat.  Feb.  8  Colgate 7 pm

Fri.  Feb. 14  RPI 7:30 pm
Sat.  Feb. 15  Union 7 pm

Fri.  Feb. 21  Yale 7:30 pm
Sat.  Feb. 22  Princeton 7 pm

Fri.  Feb. 28  Harvard 7:30 pm
Sat.  Feb. 29  Brown 7 pm

Home games: 13/30
Away games: 15/30
Neutral: 2/30

Div. I NLG: 4 + 2 at SIT

I didn't notice that the game times have been changed until I was typing
this list up.  I guess the 7 pm start on Sat. allows the visiting team
to leave for home earlier.

I was told by our AD that SLU had scheduled UNH for Thanksgiving, but
opted for a tournament in Canada.  I guess that they'll get a few more
games in without going over 34.  As it stands, Clarkson will play 34
games if they make it to the conference finals.  Clarkson will play
Northeastern-Lowell for two more years, but their were problems in
working Boston University in.

I wonder what kind of team the Czech. team is?  European Pro or National
Amateur?  Should be interesting any way.

Mike Zak
Clarkson '87, '90,...