From:
Arnold Slick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Arnold Slick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Nov 1994 14:16:05 -0400
Brad Cuyler wrote:
> People should understand the challenge facing smaller
> Colleges like Ferris, BGSU, OSU, LSSU, NMU, MTU, North Dakota...
                              ^^^
I'm assuming here that you mean Ohio State has a small hockey program, because,
as far as I know, Ohio State is one of the biggest schools in the country.
However, because of lack of inner support which has been well-documented here,
it is not one of the big hockey schools that kids will stand in line to attend
like the others you mention.

> ...but I think people should take their hats down to any
> smaller school with a succesful record and a good chance to win the NCAA
> title.

For example, Lake Superior participating in the last three NC$$ Finals, winning
two.

**     **                               Chris Boston
 **   **
**     **    University                "Home is where your hockey team is!"