From:
Steve Weisfeldt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 29 Nov 1994 14:05:50 EST
MikeM writes:

WHERE HAVE YOU GONE, JOE BERTAGNA
Andrew Rapoff asked about Joe Bertagna...he is quite a busy guy and
everyone in the East, at least, knows Joe.  Director of ECAC Hockey,
Providence (AHL) goalie coach, possibly also Harvard goalie coach, and
who knows what else - I believe he is involved in the Beanpot, too.
He has served as goalie coach for the Boston Bruins in the past,
although I don't know if he still does this.

And I think Joe was also goalie coach for the National team in
Lillehammer.

   - Steve