From:
Karen Ambrose <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 28 Nov 1994 20:18:11 -0500
This is my first posting to Hockey-L after a couple of weeks of enjoying my
new subscription.

I was hoping to see a recap of UNH's 3-2 victory over Clarkson Sunday at the
Portland Civic Center.  Was anyone out there at the game?  I was pleased to
see 40 shots for UNH and a win by Trent Cavicchi.  I also want to say that I
agree heartily with Mike Machnik's assessment of Maine after watching them
beat BU in the Freezeout championship last night.  The team refused to lose.

Karen Ambrose, UNH '72
Go Blue!