From:
John Kohlstrand <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 23 Nov 1994 13:12:18 -0500
Is Alaska-Fairbanks now going to be a full member of the CCHA? I didn't
know this.

That's great. I've always wondered why the CCHA dickered around with
"affiliate" status in the first place.

I don't want to recreate an old thread, but I'm interested in (a) why
they didn't get affiliate status in the first place and (b) why they are
in full now (if that's true).

Go Bowling Green!

--
The Chronicle. Elyria, Ohio, USA                John Kohlstrand, staff writer
[log in to unmask]         [log in to unmask]