From:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 23 Nov 1994 11:00:50 -0500
A pre-Turkey Day potpourri...

EAGLES INK TWO
The Boston Globe reports today that Boston College has landed two
prized recruits - Marty Reasoner of Honeoye Falls, NY and Deerfield
Academy, and Andy Powers of Arlington, Mass.  Powers played for
Arlington HS and is now with Dubuque of the USHL.

I think Reasoner is the player who was also sought highly by Michigan.
The Globe states that he was the top rated recruit in the country.

About Powers, is he the son of the longtime Arlington HS coach?

I do wonder if these two are going to BC without scholarships, since
supposedly BC was not going to have any to give next season.

WABU COAST TO COAST
On WEEI-850AM this morning, Dale Arnold talked a little about his
weekend plans.  He catches a flight out of Boston Friday morning, does
BU-Princeton from the Great Western Freeze Out in LA that night on
WABU-68, then flies to Cincinnati, drives to Kentucky to do the
BU-Eastern Kentucky DivI-AA football playoff game (WABU-68) Saturday,
then flies back to Boston to host his weekly pro football show on WEEI
radio Sunday.

Dale said he would not be doing the Freeze Out on Sunday because the
games are too early for him to make it back to LA.  But the Globe
today reported that WABU will carry *both* games of the Freeze Out on
tv Sunday, beginning at 4 pm ET with the consolation.  I don't know who
will be calling the games on Sunday.  Maybe Eruzione will make his
play by play debut. :-)

TUESDAY SCORES?
Has anyone seen or heard these scores from Tuesday:

 Assumption @ Holy Cross
 Wesleyan @ Iona
 Yale @ Princeton

Thanks in advance...