From:
Arnold Slick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Arnold Slick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Nov 1994 10:39:50 -0400
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 1994 16:37:51 -0600 (CST)
From: "Jeff E. Lewis (312)413-2168 Fax:(312)996-1491"
Subject: LSSU - UIC to be broadcast on WMVP 1000

> Friday night's LSSU  - UIC game will be broadcast on WMVP 1000 in
> Chicago with Les Grobstein. Les is an outstanding sports personality. On
> his call-in shows, you believe he has seen every high school or college
> contest since 1970.
> Les is the regular broadcaster for UIC Flames hockey and basketball.
> Faceoff is 6 PM Chicago time.

This is a wonderful opportunity to hear a game.  WMVP is, I believe, a 50,000
watt powerstation.  I used to listen to it regularly for Blackhawks games, and
I'm talking about listening to it here at Miami and at home in Pittsburgh.  I'd
listen, but I will be attending games in Ann Arbor for the weekend to see if
Miami can end an awful winless streak at Yost!!

**     **                               Chris Boston
 **   **
**     **    University                "Home is where your hockey team is!"