From:
Matt Hills <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 15 Nov 1994 11:05:00 EST
Does anyone out there know the status of the possible new arena at
Ohio State? I do know that a new facility to replace St. John's
Arena is being constructed on the edge of campus for basketball. Is
this new facility going to be used for ice hockey at all or can St.
John's be converted to hockey. What seems to make the most sense is
to use the new building for basketball (if they can ever get the
players out of jail!!!), use St. John's (the current basketball arena
) for hockey, and tear down the eyesore and embarrassment know as the
John's be converted to hockey? What seems to make the most sense isOSU Ice Arena
. If anyone can help, let me know. Thanks.