From:
Russell Jaslow <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 11 Nov 1994 10:00:12 EST
>hotel.  Parking in downtown Providence is not easy to find, illegal
>overnight (on the street) and not very safe at any time.  I've had my car
>broken into three times and several friends have had them stolen.  Be sure
>to park in a protected lot while you're down there.

Is there any sort of (reliable) city bus service in Providence that one
can use if they choose accomodations that are not within walking distance
from the Civic Center?  This would alleviate some of the parking concerns as
the car can be left at the hotel.
Russell Jaslow        | Official Contact - Potsdam College Hockey |My employer
Eastman Kodak Company |  Potsdam Bears - 1981 and 1986 NCAA Div.  |has nothing
Rochester, New York   |   III National Basketball Champions and   |to do with
[log in to unmask]     winners of 60 consecutive games!      |my drivel.