From:
"Robert L. Dunn" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Robert L. Dunn
Date:
Mon, 24 Oct 1994 11:39:45 -0400
Just a few notes to John's notes:

On Mon, 24 Oct 1994, John Haeussler wrote:

>   Detroit Red Wing coach Scotty Bowman and Boston Bruin
>   forward Cam Stewart were among the notables in attendance
>   for both games.  Stewart was appropriately wearing an NHLPA
>   hat.

I was sitting next to Bowman Jimmy Devellano, the Wings V.P., at
Saturday's game.  When Stewart walked by us, Bowman, not recognizing
Stewart, pointed out the hat.  When he was told who it was, he went "oh
yeah.  Nice $300 hat, referring to NHLPA player dues.

>   The Red Wing television duo of Dave Strader and Mickey
>   Redmond [channel 50] were in the box calling the game both
>   nights.  I'm not sure who was picking up the Strader-Redmond
>   broadcast, but I think PASS carried both games on tape-delay.

PASS showed the games tape delayed at 10 pm each night, with Friday's
game following the national game of the week.

* Robb Dunn                         University of Michigan *
* Project Administrator                   Sport Facilities *
*                                      Research Laboratory *
* [log in to unmask]            Cal '93, Michigan '94 and '97 *