From:
Rob Holmes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rob Holmes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Oct 1994 10:59:33 -0500
The home opener for the Badgers should be a good one tonight as Denver visits
the newly remodeled Dane County Colesium (including the larger ice surface).
I am looking foreward to seeing Denver's goaltender Sinuhe Wallinheimo perform.
I saw him last year at a St. Cloud home game and he played to the crowd pretty
well.  Today's Wisconsin State Journal had a little snipit about his antics and
I was wondering if anyone who saw him play last year can tell a few of the
antics he has become semifamous for?

By the way, I'll be in Sec. 131 Row D Seat 8.  Stop by and say hello.

Rob Holmes
Dept. of Meteorology
UW-Madison