From:
"Dr. Tim Newman" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dr. Tim Newman
Date:
Mon, 17 Oct 1994 15:10:05 -0500
Lowell fans may be interested to hear that former Lowell Defenseman
Kerry Angus is now playing at UAH.  Apparently, Angus had used up
his D-I eligibility, but still qualified to play one more year at
the D-II level.  THe newspapers in Huntsville reported that UAH sought
a ruling from the NCAA on the issue and the NC$$ approved it.

The article in the paper was unclear how Angus had eligibility left
at this level but not at D-I, but it seemed to be connected either
with his age or with having playing some level of junior hockey.

My understanding is that ANgus played three years at Lowell and will
finish his college hockey career this year with the Chargers of UAH.

Tim Newman