From:
Carol Singer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carol Singer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Sep 1994 08:10:42 -0400
I should have mentioned that you can get NHL schedules by telnetting to
culine.olorado.edu port 860.  You can get NHL goalie stats on an e-mail
list (subscribe at [log in to unmask]).

There's also supposed to be an ftp archive of information on various
sports, including the NHL, called the Funet Sports Information, produced
by the Finnish Academic and Research Network.  It can be reached by ftp
at wuarchive.wustl.edu (follow the path: /doc/misc/sports/).  This is
also supposed to be available on a gopher a ftp.funet.fi (path
pub/sports).  I haven't tried this, but it was in one of mu directories.

I hope this helps!

Carol