From:
Carol Singer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carol Singer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Sep 1994 08:03:21 -0400
As far as I know there isn't an NHL discussion group, just the Usenet
discussion group.  I have addresses for discussion lists for college
hockey, olympic hockey, the AHL, the ECHL, the IHL and I know there are
discussion lists for junior hockey and NCAA division III hockey (although
I'm not sure I have the addresses), but I've never seen a list for NHL
hockey in any of my directories or mentioned by anybody on one of my
other discussion groups.  Has anybody else heard of one?

Carol