From:
Anthony Frolik <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 5 Aug 1994 18:08:25 EDT
This isn't the greatest hockey news, if you can call it hockey news, but it's
summer, give me a break. ;^)

I walked over to the Arena today to deliver something and since I also have a
job with the DECC I asked to see how the renovation project is coming.  (This
is mainly for people who have been to the DECC, BTW)  If you recall what our
fine arena looked like for the past 25 years (yellow, green and blue seats
with the closer-to-the-ice seats being red and a nice yellow-orange hue
painted on the walls) you will be in for a shock when you come to visit this
season.  They reconditioned every seat in the house.  The former yellow,
green and blue seating is now a light gray, and the former reds have turned
to maroon.  The walls have been painted gray and we are getting new dashers
and a new Zamboni.  The place is really starting to look nice.  Also, they
are planning on adding seating in the corners on ice level, right next to the
boards.  I am sure everyone will enjoy!

Tony Frolik
Go Bulldogs!!
70 days til the Hall of Fame game!