From:
State Tax Board <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
State Tax Board <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Jul 1994 14:56:17 -0400
On this morning's news there was an item about the Indianapolis Ice
(Int'l Hockey League) experimenting with four 12 minute quarters.  There
would be a 2-3 minute break between quarters 1 and 2 and between quarters
3 and 4.  There would be a "Halftime" when the ice would be resurfaced.

I wonder if someone from the NBA Pacers came up with this idea,
especially since both teams play in the same building.

Mike Hodgson