From:
Wayne Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Wayne Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Jul 1994 14:26:08 EDT
Ken wrote, in part ...

>Let's call this conference the North Atlantic Conference. As a World War II
>history buff,I've always liked that name. ...

   Probably not a good idea.  :-)   The "North Atlantic Conference"
   already exists as a 9-school 20-sport (no ice hockey) conference,
   based in ...  er ...  Orono, Maine.  The NACs long-time commissioner
   is Stu Haskell, former commissioner of Hockey East.  The NAC schools
   are BU, Delaware, Drexel, Hartford, Hofstra, Maine, UNH,
   Northeastern, Vermont and (next year) Towson State.

cheers,

Wayne Smith
The College Hockey Discussion List administrator
Systems Group - CAPS              BITNET/CREN:  wts@maine
University of Maine System        internet:     [log in to unmask]

LISTSERV Gem: Signing off the mailing list.  (SIGNOFF)
  If you are leaving for vacation and wish to stop receiving HOCKEY-L
mail for that time, or are signing off of HOCKEY-L for the off-season,
send this command to the e-mail address "[log in to unmask]":
        SIGNOFF HOCKEY-L
For more information, send the command HELP to [log in to unmask]