Date:
Fri, 29 Jul 1994 14:03:57 EDT
First, Mike is correct. I left Darmouth in the ECAC with the rest of the Ivies.
I didn't want to break up the ECAC, since I'm not as familiar with it as I am
with HE. Also, I'd like to see the ECAC stay the same or improve, so I didn't
want to raid it for teams (except for Vermont).

Second, Columbia would also be a good choice for a new ECAC school. Maybe they'd
play their games at Madison Square Garden, which would be good for college
hockey. I'd pick St. Johns over Columbia, though, since St. Johns has a
better sports reputation here in the metro NYC area.

Third, has the ECAC ever considered breaking into two divisions: Ivy and
non-ivy? You play three games within your division, one game in the other,
etc.

Forth, I was surprised to here that Mike Keenan wasn't considered for the BG,
RPI, or PC coaching position. And imagine what he'd do at BC....

Ken Kretsch             | "Coach, my Mom wants me to live for my Bar Mitzvah"
BU '79                  | "Goldberg, this is your Bar Mitzvah. Today you
[log in to unmask]        |  become a man!"