From:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 20 Jul 1994 10:43:58 -0400
From the UIC schedule posted by Ron Carel, does anyone know the
participants in the following 1994-95 tourneys:

>Nov 25-27 [UIC] at Alaska-Fairbanks Tourney
>Dec 30-31 [UIC] at Auld Lang Syne Tourney, Hanover, NH

I only know of UIC & UAF for the first, so the other two must be teams
whose schedules I have not seen yet (I have 27 out of 50 DivI).

The Auld Lang Syne tourney is resurrected, it seems, as it has not
been played under that name since 1991-92 when it was last at
Dartmouth.  Dartmouth and UIC are obviously in it, and I would guess
that Vermont is too.  But this will be the first season in a long
while that UNH does not take part.  UNH has opted out of the tourney
so it can play in other tourneys at that time, and this season the
Wildcats will appear at the Syracuse Invitational along with Clarkson,
Colgate, and Mass Lowell.

So, I don't know who will be there in place of UNH.  Can anyone help?
<<<<< Color Voice of the Merrimack Warriors (station TBA for 94-95) >>>>>