From:
Bri Farenell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 24 Jun 1994 23:09:19 -0400
I dont recall seeing this posted...

From the 5/30/94 issue of the Hockey News, P. 24

FERRAROS KNIGHTED
[Rangers] General Manager Neil Smith was upset at the news that
Peter and Chris Feraro, both drafted by the Rangers in 1992, had signed
three year contracts with the Atlanta Knights of the International League.

"Obviously, we misjudged them," Smith said. "We must have misjudged them.
You scout people and you scout their ability on the ice, but also
their desire to be NHL players. Obviously, their desire is not very high."

[end of article]

I just report 'em, folks...

--
Bri Farenell                   Next US game: Sunday vs Romania, 4:00 on ABC
[log in to unmask]      also: [log in to unmask]