Date:
Fri, 24 Jun 1994 15:45:00 EST
As I was saying...Mazzoleni, he fourth coach in Miami hockey's
I'm very pleased to announce our new hockey coach" said Hedric. "He
brings 14 years of highly successful coaching experience to
the program. His strong education background in hockey fits
with the tradition of Miami University."
I'm honored to iner....inherent a program that George (Gwozdecky)
and his assistants have mole...molded into a national contender"
Miami hockey is a reputable proram that has achieved the upper
echelon of the Central Collegiate HOckey Association. My goal
...goals are to maintain and build upon that leve.
Mazzloeni began his coaching career in 1980 where he served as
assistant and recruiting coordinator at UIFC...UIC for five
years. Following that, he was named head coach at Wisconsin
Stevens Point where he led the team to three...yes three..
Division III National Championships, while compli...compiling
an 89-18-8 record during those years. For his efforts, he was named
Northern Collegiate Hockey Assoc. "Coach of the year" 87-88,
99-9....88-89,89-90.