From:
Tony Biscardi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tony Biscardi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Jun 1994 11:15:02 -0400
Bri posted:

> Albany TV station WTEN has reported that RPI
> coach Buddy Powers will take (or has already
> accepted?) the job as the head coach
> at Boston College.

Is this true???

Did BC really just hire a BU grad???  And a Catholic Memorial grad to boot???

Wow!

Holy Sh*t!

But I LIKE Buddy Powers as a coach... NOW what am I going to do???  I hate BC
but like their coach's style and ability.

I had just been noticing that Powers' name was coming up more often that Mario
Cuomo's, but this is really a shock.

**warning* *speculation coming*  *The following statement has no basis in rumor
or fact*  *it is purely speculation**

I guess this means that RPI will probably stay in the ECAC.  Oh Well.

Tony  BU'92'93
Former Ogre