Date:
Fri, 3 Jun 1994 08:59:32 EDT
From:         Dave Hendrickson <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Just when UMass-Lowell fans thought it was safe...

Count me as one UML fan who views it as much better than even odds that
Crowder will go to BC.  Unless some unforseen candidate emerges, or the
"philosophical differences" turn Crowder away too, then the match seems
like a natural.

[snip]

Dave

After follow the goings-on at BC with regards to their lost football
coach, the inability to extend Jimmy O'Brien's (basketball) contract
[according to the Boston Globe this morning, the extension STILL isn't in
writing], and now this Milbury thing, I'm beginning to wonder why ANYONE
would want to work for Chet Gladchuk!!  (Or as The Globe's Bob Ryan calls
him:  Chet Madchuk!)

Steve Weisfeldt                                   Go River Hawks!!!!!!!!
Univ. of Lowell (now UMASS-Lowell)  1986, 1988
[log in to unmask]                          Is it October yet??????