Date:
Wed, 18 May 1994 11:07:20 EDT
From:         JOHN HACK <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      rumor has it...DU

    Rumor has it that George Gwozdecky was seen at the Colorado
Rockies baseball game last night.  Since the announcement is
imminent about the Denver job, we should all add 2 + 2 and see if
it equals G.G. as the new Pioneers coach.  Look for official
announcement either today or tomorrow.

john hack

The Boston Globe quoted Jack McDonald this morning as saying that he's
hoping to make an announcement before the week is through.  Any of our DU
players/friends who participate in Hockey-L know anything more?  Maybe
George Gwozdecky was in town for his interview?

Steve Weisfeldt                                   Go River Hawks!!!!!!!!
Univ. of Lowell (now UMASS-Lowell)  1986, 1988
[log in to unmask]                          Is it October yet??????