From:
Dave Hendrickson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dave Hendrickson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 May 1994 19:15:55 -0400
David Josselyn wrote:
> Arthur Mintz pointed out my boneheaded math error
>
> David M. Josselyn
> GSO Vice President
David, I hope this doesn't mean that you're a beancounter that can't count.
:-)  :-)

> Hockey-L is a "globally known listserv," meaning that it can be accessed
> anywhere. It has hundreds of subscribers. It's probably more akin to some
> obscure local access cable station than to a private group of colleagues.

Obscure local access cable station?  Say what?  Me and my bruddah Rocco are
gonna whup your butt for dat one!  You'll be lucky if you can *say* S.A.T.
much less figger it.  :-)  :-)  :-)

Dave "Class Clown" Hendrickson