Date:
Sun, 15 May 1994 10:57:37 EDT
The following is the second part of the previous article I posted
regarding Bruce Crowder's trip to Denver, but it's somewhat unrelated so I
thought I'd post it separately.

....Crowder reported that the bidding war for the services of UMass-Lowell
goaltender Dwayne Roloson has intensified and at least five NHL teams are
in the running.

The Ottawa Senators, New York Islanders, Calgary Flames and Chicago
Blackhawks are among the teams who would like to sign the free-agent
goaltender.

Roloson, a senior, set a flock of school records this past season and was
a Hobey Baker finalist as college hockey's top player.

Ian Hebert, UMass-Lowell's flashy 20-year-old senior center, has learned
he is not a free agent after all and will be eligible for the NHL's
supplemental draft next month.

The Flames, who own the draft rights to senior forward Mike Murray, are
currently negotiating with him.  The Detroit Red Wings, who own the draft
rights to senior defenseman Travis Tucker, are also talking to him about
the contract.

Senior center Shane Henry is currently working on signing with a pro team
in Europe.